Pages

Introduction

An attempt from a casual (wanna be hardcore) player to improve his game and help others as well who are stuck with low elo (aka elo hell) in the process.

I will be recording every single one of my game even if I lose badly and suck that game (that is the point right ? learn from mistakes). After every game I will go through the game summary and find out what I have done wrong.


League of Legends Diaries: Game 2 - Shen - Ranked Game - 18.04.2011(Lost)





Runes:










Masteries: 0/21/9

Champion Distribution To Lanes:
-Shen(me) and Ryze bottom lane vs. Sona and Irelia.
-Miss Fortune middle lane vs. Malzahar.
-Nasus and Kayle top lane vs. Sion and Rammus.

Game Summary:
02:21 - We started pressuring Irelia with Ryze.
03:02 - Our efforts paid back well and Ryze got first blood by killing Irelia.
04:30 - Irelia came back and charged at Ryze with Sona . It was unexpected on my side so Ryze got killed by Irelia. I retreated.I missclicked my teleport to a creep near Ryze in the process I failed big time there.
09:03 - Kayle decided to go afk for no reason. So I lost morale to go on. Kinda slacked after that.
10:32 - Our mid turret got destroyed while Miss Fortune trying to gank bottom lane.
12:10 - Ryze got killed on bottom lane. I retreated and Kayle was still afk or running around doing nothing.
13:06 - Our top turret got destroyed while Nasus was solo top lane and then retreated.
14:40 - Nasus disconnected from game never came back. This was the pretty much ending point of the game . No need to tell what happens after this. We got destroyed and surrendered.

After Game Screenshot:
Game 2 - Shen- After Game












Lessons learned : 
-I have to learn not to missclick when a fight starts. It is important .
-I also missed lots of taunts.

Feedback: I will add your comments as feedback here . So I am waiting for your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment