Pages

Introduction

An attempt from a casual (wanna be hardcore) player to improve his game and help others as well who are stuck with low elo (aka elo hell) in the process.

I will be recording every single one of my game even if I lose badly and suck that game (that is the point right ? learn from mistakes). After every game I will go through the game summary and find out what I have done wrong.


League of Legends Diaries: Game 1 - Katarina - Normal Game - 17.04.2011(Won)



 


Runes:
Katarina Rune page

Masteries:  9/0/21 Archaic Knowledge.

Champion Distribution to Lanes:
-Katarina (me) mid vs. Master Yi
-Warwick jungle.
-Nasus top solo vs Mordekaiser
-Gankplank and Janna bottom vs Lux and Nasus .
-Lee Sin jungle.

Game Summary:
01:50 - There was no action in the jungle at start of the game. So I waited for golems to spawn and pulled them for Warwick then went back to my lane.
02:30 - We were both farming creeps and waiting for an opportunity to kill each other as usual in the middle. No agressive start.
04:14 - Gankplank gets First Blood by killing Lux.
06:14 - Nasus killed Mordekaiser with Warwick ganking. So we started good and morale was high.
11:43 - We took down bottom tower with a score of 5-2 so everything was in our favor.
14:16 - We stole their red buff and ganked Lee Sin in the jungle.
14:46 - I was killing enemy golems top lane. Lee Sin tried to gank me but Janna and Gankplank was there so I got my first assist.
16:41 - Our top lane was getting ganked so I ghosted to top lane to counter gank. I ultied terribly so It was not a good gank. Score was 8-4.
17:57 - They pressured top tower and it was lost. We retreated.
20:00 - We trapped them near Dragon and killed 4 of them. I think this was the breaking point of the game. They lost morale. Score was 12-5.
21:00 - We took down middle turret.
24:00 - They were outleved so we pressured middle as hard as we can. We killed 3 of them in middle lane again. Took down 2nd middle turret.
27:00 - Then we pressured bottom lane and they could not stop it. After a little resistance we won the game by Surrender.

Lessons learned:
- Try to use ultimate abilities better.

Feedback: I can only see this from the eyes of a 1226 elo player. So I need your feedback. I am waiting your comments below.I will add your comment in this section.

After Game Screenshot: 







3 comments:

  1. You can tell me what to improve or change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. duo lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. lol duo boost

    ReplyDelete