Pages

Introduction

An attempt from a casual (wanna be hardcore) player to improve his game and help others as well who are stuck with low elo (aka elo hell) in the process.

I will be recording every single one of my game even if I lose badly and suck that game (that is the point right ? learn from mistakes). After every game I will go through the game summary and find out what I have done wrong.


League of Legends Diaries: Game 3 - Katarina - Normal Game - 18.04.2011(Won)


Runes:

Katarina Rune Page












Masteries: 9/0/21 Arhaic Knowledge.

Champion Distribution To Lanes:
-Katarina (me) middle lane vs. Teemo.
-Rammus and Tryandamere vs. Nocturne and Tristana.
-Poppy and Nunu bottom lane vs. Brand and Rammus.

Game Summary:
02:53 - Teemo started playing too agressive and pushed me back to my tower while getting too much creep damage. Then he made a mistake and got hit by the tower. I saw the opportunity and ghosted right away. Followed him and finished him off. First Blood.
03:25 - Nunu killed Brand at bottom lane. So we got a good start.
05:32 - Nocturne killed Tryandamere and got killed by Rammus. Made a kill trade. score was 3-1.
06:24 - Tryandamere killed Tristana on top lane. It was going good for us.Then Tryandamere got killed by Nocturne.
07:49 - Another kill trade on bottom lane. Poppy got killed by Rammus. and Nunu killed Brand. The game still on balance.
09:23 - I saw Rammus rolling from top lane towards Teemo in mid . Then I charged in and killed Teemo and died to turret.
10:33 - I saw Rammus tower diving while Brand is overextending on bottom lane. So I went in the bush to gank. Cought Brand and killed him on sight.
11:30 - Meanwhile our top turret was pressured and fell.
13:33 - After a battle ov 2v2 in middle Tryandamere and Rammus died by killing Teemo.
14:38 - Our bottom  was pressured by 4 enemies. We were defending it with Rammus. Rammus caught Teemo off guard and taunted him into tower while I got got in ultied his ass to the ground. It was a good kill. 4vs2. Score was 12-11.
18:08 - Rammus and me trapped Brand in the bushes on top lane then took down enemy bottom tower.
18:41 - After an intense battle in enemy blue buff jungle area. We got them down. And things started to go better for us . Score was 17-13.
27:08 - We were exchanging kills all around the map. Score was 23-21. The game was still in balance.
27:34 - Teemo tried to catch Tryandamere off guard by teleporting to a minion behind him. I saw that and waited near the minion to unleash ulti. Then comboed him down to the ground. It was a good kill.
28:10 - We gathered in middle and took down 1st turret.
33:34 - I saw Nocturne in the middle alone and ganked him by ghosting in and killing him. Then my team came to help and we killed Rammus and Brand as well. We got an advantage over the game after that. Took down 2nd mid turret and aced them.
36:00 - Poppy made a super move and got Rammus nailed in the turret and we killed 2 of them. A must watch. Then we followed them to top lane and I finished off Brand and Nocturne. It was like game over. We had a big advantage over the map. Score was 38-35.
40:00 - TRIPLE KILL of the match. I was in middle 3 of our team was dead already. 1 vs.3  noone else was near to help me. I took the risk and shunpoed in ultied and finished Tristana ,Nocturne and Brand. A MUST WATCH. Everyone was like WTF :).
44:50 - We gathered up at Nashor to kill. they came after we killed Nashor. We aced them too bad. All of us were still alive when we aced them. Then its game over. We had baron buff + aced.

Lessons Learned: Since we won the match I did not pay really attention to my little mistakes. There was not a big mistake for me.

After Game Screenshot:

No comments:

Post a Comment